LEGO® Star Wars: The Force Awakens marks the triumphant return of the No. 1 LEGO videogame franchise and immerses fans in the new Star Wars adventure like never before. Players can relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in a way that only LEGO can offer, featuring all of the storylines from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. The game will also feature exclusive playable content that takes players on adventures between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
More than 10 years ago, Traveller's Tales became a household name thanks to its partnership with a toy company and a well-known film franchise. The last Lego Star Wars game came out nearly five years ago, but as fans know, TT Games hasn't been resting on its laurels. The company has worked with some of the biggest names around, creating co-op, family-focused games based on Marvel and DC comics, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, and more. Now the company is going back to the universe where it all began, with the announcement of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
We traveled to TT Fusion's offices in England to bring you the exclusive details on the game. While there are plenty of familiar things - the whimsical humor, block-bashing gameplay, and mix of Lego and realistic environments - the team has come up with a few exciting twists. Players can forge their own paths with the new multibuild system, which adds an element of player choice to the brick-building sections. Keeping with The Force Awakens' reliance on blaster action, TT Fusion has introduced new cover-based sections that let you see the ranged battles from a new perspective.
The most exciting thing about the game, however, is that Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens features not only gameplay based on the movie, but also side content that gives fans background information on how some of those events came into being. Stay tuned for more information on that tantalizing prospect.
To mark the event, we've got a pair of covers, celebrating Rey and the good guys and Kylo Ren and his goons.
- Relive the Blockbuster Action - Blast off into a new and improved LEGO Star Wars experience that takes fans deeper into the new film than any other game, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens.
- Exclusive New Story Levels - Experience untold adventures set before Star Wars: The Force Awakens through exclusive new story levels that takes place between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and the new film.
- Variety of Characters, Vehicles & Locations - Play as all of the heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma, while exploring iconic Star Wars locales, such as Jakku and Starkiller Base, and utilizing a multitude of vehicles along the way.
- Build... and Rebuild - Through the enhanced "Multi-Builds" system, players must choose from multiple building options - to puzzle solve, or just for fun - all advancing the game in different ways.
- Exciting New Blaster Battles - Use your surroundings as cover during intense Blaster Battles and drive back the relentless First Order.
- Experience the Galaxy Like Never Before - Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight gameplay like never before, including arena-based battles and dogfights in space.
- More "I" in A.I. - Enemy fighters can now build using LEGO bricks to support their fellow Stormtroopers, calling in air support, reinforcements or heavy artillery - taking the fight to the Resistance with the power of LEGO!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.